Relax and Unwind....
- Swedish ~ Relaxing light pressure full body massage, using long sweeping strokes to promote relaxation, circulation, muscle tone and stress relief.
- Therapeutic ~ Combines the traditional techniques of a Swedish massage with firm/deep pressure to affect deeper structures of the body. Relieves tension, releases tightness and reduces muscle pain.
- Deep Tissue/Sports ~ Stretching, compression, trigger point, Cross fiber friction and range of motion techniques focusing on the deeper layers of the muscle tissue. Reduces muscle soreness, increases flexibility and speeds recovery. Arnica aromatherapy oil is also available.
- Neuromuscular ~ Light slow gliding pressure softenening and lengthening the muscle. Release contractions, relief of chronic and acute pain caused by injury or overworked muscles, repetitive use syndrome, low back and sciatic discomfort, reduce spasms and muscle sensitivity
- Myofascial Release ~ Stretching and manipulating connective tissue or fascia (Fascia covers and connects all of the body's muscles and bones and can store memories of physical trauma). Releases tensions and knots. Trauma, inflammation, scarring and repetitive stress can cause tightening of the fascia .
- Mother Massage ~ Gentle nurturing massage specifically designed for expecting mothers. Increases circulation, relieves muscle tension, and reduces stress. Promotes a general sense of well being. A Pregnancy Massage Pillow is used to assist with comfort during the massage.
Benefits of Massage
Massage therapy has been proven effective in:
- Relieving back pain
- Reducing anxiety
- Lowering blood pressure
- Boosting the immune system
- Decreasing anxiety and depression
- Increasing blood and lymph flow
- Stimulating weak, inactive muscles
- Promoting deeper easier breathing
- Reducing muscle spasms, tension and stiffness
- Enhancing health and nourishment of skin
- Helping relieve tension and migraine headaches
- Alleviating discomfort during pregnancy
Schedule an appointment with Danielle:
Call ~ 480.385.8296